What's new

Un Edited!!!! Dirty cookie sheet.

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
188
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I actually took this a while back. At the time I wasn't concerned about ascetics so much as capturing the effect in the best possible light to bring out the pattern. It is cropped but other than that nothing has been touched.

How this happened, I made stuffed mushrooms for dinner, on a cookie sheet. Then let the pan sit for a couple of days before washing. I know "gross", but it dried like this. Thought you lot of "photo op chasers" might appreciate the unusualness of this.

$091711223035a.webp
 
Looks like a pond just beginning to ice-over.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom