Unconventional pets

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! New to this site, just sharing some pics of my pets. Some will cringe, others will like, either way I hope you like the pics!

CowboyK.jpg

A-4.jpg

H-3.jpg

c29a5076.jpg

6f587996.jpg

3017fdd1.jpg

Outright fascinating. I am not the largest fans of these 'creepy' crawlers, but I can't help but just taking in all of the detail (largely because I never plan on getting quite that close to these organisms without a large panel of glass between me and them) that you have captured. Wonderful work.

Thank you Peanuts! Glad you liked em! I dug up a few more...

LinusbodyshotBWclear.jpg

These next two are not my pets, I shot these at a local venomous snake refuge:
hornedviper4.jpg

Crotaluscerastes2.jpg

I like all the photos of your pets, but you might wish to get a warning added to your title? Something like "arachnophobes beware!" or so? Not all like to see what they get to see, though I must say that the second and fifth photo here are COOLEST!!!

Ok, will try and remember to include a "arachnophobe warning". ;)

Great shots. The detail on the first set is amazing.

Superbe, why hadn't i seen these before, love em all, is the web entirely real on the first?

tim

Thanks! Yes, the web is entirely real, this particular spider spins a very odd, very sticky web. I caught it in the act of making more, hence the strand from one of her legs. This spider is a Kukulcania arizonica, a Arizona house spider. :wink:

Most reactions

Back