What's new

Undecided...(reeds)

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorktown, VA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After going through and choosing the pictures I like from a shoot I then go through again and delete all the ones that were not acceptable.
This one I was undecided about. I played with it a little in elements and would love feedback.

2923396412_4749064132_b.jpg
 
i like it, its different but something about it strikes me.
 
Thanks, I decided to print it on my home printer and I am very happy with how it looks, so now its my new favorite picture-even though there is nothing that jumps out and says Wow about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom