Undo "sucked in” effect

elliot5200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
Someone just sent me a picture but they've added a strange distortion "sucked in" effect to it from their phone (as seen below). I dont have any special editing software but please would someone be able to undo the effects or let me know how I can do it?
Thanks very much,
Elliot

Sucked it in pretty good........ sucked it all the way into the fourth dimension.
themot-roflolmao.gif

Click here.

Aha! Yeah, I spent ages trying to work out why it wasnt uploading. Hopefully it'll work now:
ell15.jpg

I suppose you could help it somewhat by spending time with the bloat too and/or puppet warp...but even if you took time to correct *that*, you'd just have a very blue-tinted, OOF picture with a distracting background. Hardly worth the fix.

"Text your friend... tell him to send you the original file."

Haha, already tried that and unfortunately the original image has been overwritten :O

Love the long chin - makes me look quite cartoony :p That's probably the best it'll go though without retaking it, I suppose.
Thanks for the try and if anyone else can improve that at all, please let me know!

Last edited:
Yeah you're kinda stuck.

i-qPM6BVR-L.jpg

Then you could so something like this to make it less Frankenstein.

i-92NP8ch-L.jpg

Last edited:
ell15copy.jpg

The best I can get without knowing what you actually look like :D

Oh well, at least I got to see what I'd look like if I were an alien ;)
Thanks for your attempts everyone though, and if anyone can get it looking any more normal, please let me know!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back