UNEDITED Infiniti G20 Photos

*Knowledge*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello fellow members, I'm new to the photography lifestyle and recently took several pics with my new Canon.
Still learning on how to apply the rule of thirds to the majority of my shots along with the various settings.
I have Photoshop but don't know much about post-photo processing.
sad.gif

I'd like to modify these two images to have vibrant rich color like I have seen in many others' photos.
Any help? Care to edit? Anybody know of any good tutorials?

Nevertheless, here they are...

CanonsFirstPics071.jpg

CanonsFirstPics067copy.jpg

caredit1.jpg

Is that what you're looking for?

Here's the other one.
caredit2.jpg

Well, I'm no expert, but I thought I'd have a little go at it, see what you think...
CanonsFirstPics067copy-update.jpg

I just did a few quick and basic tweaks. First, the 'curves' control, which you should play around with and get a feel for. Then I went into the saturation control and bumped it up a little because I think you were going for that super-saturated/exciting car look. The I increased the contrast using the linear Brightness+Contrast control, which may have been redundant, but I like to use it. Then I just ran a noise reduction algorithm over it (in the filters menu) because it looked a little grainy after all that, and finally I dodged and burned out the tires a little so that they 'pop' a little better, that tool can be used to emphasize highlights (dodge) and shadows (burn)

Well, that's what I know. I don't use Photoshop but a similar program, so I can't tell you where all the controls are located, but Curves, Levels, Hue/Saturation, Brightness/Contrast are the basics and you should be able to find them.

Good luck and enjoy the new camera! :)

Thanks for the inputs and edits. The first two edits from Juanto were exactly what I was looking for, can those be obtained by using the hue/saturation, brightness/contrast features?

Most reactions

Back