Unemployed

andycarnall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just left my office for the final time - have the rest of the week off before I start my new job. All quite exciting for me.

Anyone else quiting their job?

I finish mine this week -- YAY!! Actually I finished it a week and a half ago but my contract is still valid till the end of the month. So yay for me --- Paid holidays!!

Meysha said:
I finish mine this week -- YAY!! Actually I finished it a week and a half ago but my contract is still valid till the end of the month. So yay for me --- Paid holidays!!

he he - me too, cool isn't it. My lot went one better, and I'll still be getting paid by them next month while I'm working for the next company!!

Are you off back to Oz if your contract's finished?

I'm sticking around for another month and a half. Then my parents are coming over for a bit of a holiday around the Mediterranean with me and then we're all heading home. (YAY!) But what's great is, I'll be on a different airplane to them.... and in business class! Woo Hoo. I'm so excited.

That is so awesome how you're getting paid TWICE!

well... I'm looking for a job but cannot find it... well ok... now I have school and exams and I decided to find something for holidays :) and I'll probably be shooting for a photo agency here :D

andycarnall said:
Just left my office for the final time - have the rest of the week off before I start my new job. All quite exciting for me.

Anyone else quiting their job?

Not quitting quite yet. What you moving on to?

I'm moving to Dyson to be a Research Engineer in their R&D department. Not totally sure exactly what I'm going to be doing yet, but I'm going there mainly because I like the company and really needed to get out of the job I was doing - another season in F1 and my brain would have melted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back