University CC please

laam999

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are for a friend, I have another Idea for a shot and I will have to set it up correctly, I will post when it is taken, right now I would like some CC on these if you don't mind

Thanks

3048140664_b17fecf0fb.jpg

3047295955_ee02db2bd1.jpg

3047291635_556e03337b.jpg

Thanks guys, I think I overdid the grain on #2 but just couldnt seem to get it right no matter how much I tried.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/3047291635_556e03337b.jpg?v=0

the first picture. is great. that can be use as a post card.:wink:

i dont like whatever you did to that second picture.. but thats a personal perference

I agree, the picture can be a good picture but it seems the post-production was a bit overboard.

I liked them all. Indeed, #1 looks like a post card photo. However, I do like #2. It has a slight feel of a capture from an old projector movie. The grainy lines is a little too much though. Perhaps lowering the opacity of the noise layer or just adding plain noise could have made a better effect.

Agree with you all #2 has been over done, I did say I found this myself in my original post, but yeah I never thought about the opacity thanks maulrat ^_^

Glad you's like them

I like #1, could probably try to make the water slightly more reflective considering its smooth-as-glass quality, as I like the reflection that's there but wish it could be a little more intense if possible. Also, a slight amount of vignetting would enhance the use of the trees framing the photo as a "viewport" to the architecture.

#2, irregardless of post-processing, I find uninteresting.

I like #3 as well, I would slightly recompose the shot though to get rid of the road in the lower-right hand corner while keeping the amount of grass in the foreground that you would otherwise sacrifice by cropping - also, maybe give the architecture a little room to breathe on the left? I can kind of see a tree off-frame and maybe that's why you didn't do that. I would also try to get rid of the tree behind the architecture as it looks like you drew the horizon right in the center, either through composition or through photoshop (good luck with that though :p)

Most reactions

Back