What's new

UNK, hamming it up.... again.

Texcaster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Location
Range View, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was shooting some planes for a " show us your planes " thread on a woodworking site. The planes started to pile up at the end of the bench so I whistled up UNK. He is a wild Magpie that will pose for food. Careful UNK! $DSCN1704 (800x600).webp$DSCN1719 (800x600).webp$DSCN1738 (600x800).webp$DSCN1740 (600x800).webp
 
That is one of the more random things I've seen this week, but it's at least entertaining. Nicely done.
 
Oh I love tools...I like those old ones but still usable. I try to maintain mine though it hasn't been used for ages...I love the shot with UNK...very clever. How were you able to train that magpie??? You must have a good relationship with birds....interesting.
 
Thanks very much for the comments. Interesting and entertaining are all I aspire to. Magpies and Butcherbirds are easy to train, once convinced they aren't seen as a meal.
 
Totally cool shot, the magpie looks so interested in your project and so cute.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom