What's new

Unkept but not forgotten

peoples10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Location
Hastings,East Sussex,UK
Taken at a little grave yard in Fairlight near Hastings UK


12.jpg
 
I really like the detail in the old wood, and the angle of the cross and the way you've composed it in the frame. And the fact you can't make out what's written on the cross either (well I can't :D)

The only thing - are you quite sure it isn't forgotten? The marker itself, and not necessarily who it marks
 
puzzle said:
I really like the detail in the old wood, and the angle of the cross and the way you've composed it in the frame. And the fact you can't make out what's written on the cross either (well I can't :D)

The only thing - are you quite sure it isn't forgotten? The marker itself, and not necessarily who it marks


:er:
 
puzzle said:
sorry :oops:, just meant that it looks completely forgotten to me

Thats ok.
It was lost in the grass ,so the reason i think that it is forgotton in the grave yard because it was not cut grass and kept nice but not forgotton in close family and friends memory
I think if that makes sense. :lol: :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom