Unknown Flower

epp_b

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.eppbphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know what half the flowers I shoot are (well, probably more than half) I just like the results :)

2008-09-01_Yellow_flower,_blue_backdrop.jpg

I know this is off topic but i would like to know how u are liking the Nikon D40 and if u feel like u should have gotten another camera, b/c im in the market for a new DSLR and i cant deiced between the Nikon D40 or the Nikon D80 thx

Alright shot but that backgroud is super super blue. Why? It's very distracting to me and looked past the huge yellow flower in the foreground at first.

What happened?

~Michael~

I know this is off topic but i would like to know how u are liking the Nikon D40 and if u feel like u should have gotten another camera, b/c im in the market for a new DSLR and i cant deiced between the Nikon D40 or the Nikon D80 thx
Ha! Now that's what I call a coincidence! :lol:

Alright shot but that backgroud is super super blue. Why? It's very distracting to me and looked past the huge yellow flower in the foreground at first.
That is what the auto-balance in Corel PhotoPaint did; I rather liked the contrast between blue and yellow, but to each his own. :)

Here's the original without auto-balance:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back