Unknown type of dragon fly

fiziwig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which is not unusual for me since I know nothing at all about dragon flies. This one was up in a tree about 10 feet above me at a local park.

7847752600_794578718c_b.jpg

Nice shot - if my memory serves me correctly, this maybe what is called a Blue Dasher, a member of the skimmer family of dragonflies. The picture is not the best to identify it totally. Do you have on from the front showing the eyes and head, if so, that might help tie down the identification.

WesternGuy

Thanks. Nope, that was the only angle I could get. He was high above me in a tree and I left my anti-gravity boots at home that day. ;)

Thanks. Nope, that was the only angle I could get. He was high above me in a tree and I left my anti-gravity boots at home that day. ;)

No problem - you know I do that all the time - leave my anti-gravity boots at home :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: ................................

WesternGuy

Here is a close up shot of one that I was able to get. I know it looked pretty identical to that picture but I do not know what kind it is either. Maybe this will help:

524200_3086533528545_713130349_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back