The second one is the strongest here. It's visually interesting, with the humorous element of the overturned cart at the top. The BW conversion is also well done, sharp, and contrasty without sacrificing grays. The only thing that bothers me is the car in the background. I love the line of carts, so maybe there's a vertical crop that can still retain that line, but remove the car.
The third to me, is too far on the contrast.
As for the first, I'm a fan of repetition in composition, but only if it lends itself to some other element, texture, line, or color/contrast, which onfortunately, I don't get from it. The hat is too centered here, for my tastes. I know the rule of thirds and such, but in that photo, I'd suggest throwing it out the window. Put the bright red element in an extreme color, and choose an angle that emphasizes the line of carts in a unique way. As for color, you can go two ways. Try to do some micro curves work in the grays to differentiate the shades, or really make the red pop and have the gray almost fade into just a texture in the background.