What's new

Untitled

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot at the Museo Nacional de Historia in Mexico City.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
I've seen stronger ones from you. How much have you played with the contrasts already?
 
It makes me wonder if there's anything under that stone!
 
It makes me wonder if there's anything under that stone!
:) (Believe it or not, I think that the space between the two stones actually adds to the shot.)

I've seen stronger ones from you. How much have you played with the contrasts already?
Not much play with the contrasts on this one. It's almost right out of the camera.

I loved the lines and colours of this scene so I shot it and was very glad with the results. Of course the idea was not to portrait a corner of an old building but to isolate lines, colour, and texture. Judging by the responses here and in another couple of forums I frequent, we can safely say that I didn't achieve the goal: viewers see a corner, not an abstract image. So...

FAIL.jpg


%5Bquote=LaFoto;1489540%5DI%27ve%20seen%20stronger%20ones%20from%20you.%20How%20much%20have%20you%20played%20with%20the%20contrasts%20already
 
The color looks off to me but I wasnt there to see it in person.
 
The color looks off to me but I wasnt there to see it in person.
I know what you mean, but if there's something that I nailed on this one, that something is the colour :)
 
You know I like your stuff Frederico.... but this one is :meh:. I don't know what went wrong.... if anything, but at the end of the day, it's not my cup of tea.
 
You know I like your stuff Frederico.... but this one is :meh:. I don't know what went wrong.... if anything, but at the end of the day, it's not my cup of tea.
No worries, I appreciate the honesty. My subjects (and how I approach them) have been kind of "experimental" lately, so it hasn't been easy for me to predict what reaction people would have to the images.

Besides, there's nothing wrong in submitting a dud between masterpieces, no? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom