What's new

Untitled

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled.jpg
I"m torn between titles; but soon I will have one for sure.
 
Looks way too dark on my screen.
 
River Styx....it is dark but I kinda dig it.
 
Well what ever title you come up with that is a great capture, I'm a fan of darker photos, well done.
 
I too love the dark ones. Title that picture man. :-)
 
Play on the darkness theme. "The Coming Darkness" cover for a book, title included. lol
 
No title yet. The reason being is I have now two very different pictures out of this one photograph. I have calibrated my monitors (spyder) for the print shop I use. The shop uses a very low gama 1.8. I still see a lot of details in the image. Then I go and see the image on some friends labtop/mobile and snap! I see only the river and the clouds; hardly anything else. Thank you Trevor1t for the "River Styx" title I really like it :) Thank you Ernicus for title idea :) I'm thinking of "Edge of Darkness" or "End of Time" ; or "River Styx." I will print one dark and one "darker" and see how they look in daylight :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom