What's new

Unusual fog....

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
saw this today... we get some very interesting fog around the southern end of Vancouver Island, and the area is especially prone to temperature inversions. I have no idea what actually caused this, but I thought it was really cool. There's actually two of these ribbons; the heavy, dark one nearest, and a similar, but much lighter one behind it.

Clouds11.jpg
 
That is a pretty interesting phenomenon. You can do a panorama shot if you are fast enough.
 
I've never seen fog like that.
 
Nice. Very tranquil. The BW would be worth a look.
 
That's pretty cool! I've never seen fog like that either!
 
Wow! I've never seen anything like that before. Very neat shot. Thanks for sharing!
 
Double plus good!
 
Spooky! The ships are perfect. On this one, the blues are too good to lose, so I wouldn't expect B&W to be better, but maybe you'll prove me wrong:1251:
 
I like that it is a soft minimalist capture yet still holds interest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom