Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 #1 First time experimenting with water shots. I wanted to see what it looks like at full blast
Stan (AG) TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2007 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 #2 Great shots, they would look better if you isolated the just the drop.
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2007 #3 I like the last one. Nice shots.
C canto_xii TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2007 #4 i'm a big fan of "frozen" water shots. these are cool. maybe a little less of the faucet or isolate the drop, as stanag said.
i'm a big fan of "frozen" water shots. these are cool. maybe a little less of the faucet or isolate the drop, as stanag said.
Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Ok cool I will try more isolation next time, I want to do one more set before I move on to my other ideas Thank you
Ok cool I will try more isolation next time, I want to do one more set before I move on to my other ideas Thank you
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 #6 These are cool! can you maybe shine different colored light at the water?
Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Exactly Booga........I'd like to interpret colors next time too. I thought about that too! Great thinking
Exactly Booga........I'd like to interpret colors next time too. I thought about that too! Great thinking
DSLR noob No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 1,535 Reaction score 26 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2007 #8 Set the self timer and point a laser pointer, or blue/ green/ red/ yellow/whatever LED at the water. You'll get an awesome effect out of that.
Set the self timer and point a laser pointer, or blue/ green/ red/ yellow/whatever LED at the water. You'll get an awesome effect out of that.