Up

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wooden Shoe Tulip Field is in full bloom. We had a pre-planned trip to this location. Did not know about the hot air balloon in advance, so a pleasant surprise! The hot air balloon is being inflated here. Would've liked a colorful sunrise, but what can you do?

Up by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

This is just plain yummy, what a great surprise! Great shot Rotanimod!

Overall, I like it.

However, I'm with you on the "I wish" scenarios.

Dark and missing something. Maybe the sun...? I personally would adjust the low end of the curve, and maybe some fill light. Needs some mid tones too.

This is just plain yummy, what a great surprise! Great shot Rotanimod!

Yeah it was thanks!

Overall, I like it.

However, I'm with you on the "I wish" scenarios.

Dark and missing something. Maybe the sun...? I personally would adjust the low end of the curve, and maybe some fill light. Needs some mid tones too.

This was taken 15 minutes before sunrise. Not much pre dawn light because of the overcast conditions.... Imagine this shot with a colorful sunrise!

This was taken 15 minutes before sunrise. Not much pre dawn light because of the overcast conditions.... Imagine this shot with a colorful sunrise!

I hear ya.
Or, even darker and the flame for the balloon lighting it up like a light bulb.

It's difficult to know what to do with this kind of flat, even, cloudy gray, early-morning lighting...I think what you did is a good approach. Keep a cool, accurate WB, and, well...shoot it straight.

I think the overcast lighting helped here, especially with the tulips.

If, and only if, the sunrise was toward your back you'd have the shot you'd be looking for.

If you hate it, it's all Tirediron's fault.

If you love it, I will take all the credit. :lol:

Last edited:
Great colours. Really like it.

Wooden Shoe Tulip Field is in full bloom. We had a pre-planned trip to this location. Did not know about the hot air balloon in advance, so a pleasant surprise! The hot air balloon is being inflated here. Would've liked a colorful sunrise, but what can you do?
Up by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

$8676794555_1c67a3ded8_b.jpg

Holy field batman!

Most reactions

Back