What's new

Upgrading my camera

Ballyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone!

I have been using my Canon Rebel XTi for about 4 years or so now...And my freelancing is actually taking off quite nicely lately. I'm doing a lot of portraiture and weddings (and of course my own art-sy stuff for my own pleasure) and I am feeling like maybe its time to upgrade...I have been looking at the Canon 50D. I borrowed my brother's 30D for a weekend and wasn't very impressed. When do you feel it necessary to upgrade? And when do you feel it necessary to upgrade to a full frame? I have invested in a lot of lenses for my XTi...and hate the thought of having to go full frame and start over with new lenses.

Thanks guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom