uploading pictures

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
is their a certain feature that is used to upload pictures...everytime i upload them they appear a little blurry and the edges are not sharp..i know this is normal...but i have also seen alot of photos on here that do not have that "unsharp edge effect"

Where are you uploading your pictures to (what hosting site are you using)? That might be a factor (?), not sure what else it could be. I guess it could also be happening when you resize.

i mean alot of them... photobucket...myspace...i resize them down to about 640x480

Have you tried loading them from their native size and, letting the websites resizing them? You resize then they resize it may affect the final product. I never resize to upload.

Have you tried loading them from their native size and, letting the websites resizing them? You resize then they resize it may affect the final product. I never resize to upload.
hmmm..i may try that..i bet its takes along time to upload though?..big file sizes

Shouldnt as long as you not on dialup. If you are then I feel your pain.
lol no im not on dial up...im actually uploading some right now..size ranging from 3-6 mb....its going kind of slow..i guess im used to resize and then uploading...o well

Most reactions

New Topics

Back