Upper Barakka Garden - Valletta, Malta

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Barakka-updated.jpg

Thanks for looking

I like the contrast here between the sky and the color of the rock. Did you PS the sky some in this? I like the framing of this b/c it holds the attention longer. Malta is such a beautiful peice of the world. This is not far from the Grand Harbour and St. Paul's ship wrecked church, no?

hehe, this looks slightly phallic! Freud would have a field day :)

Seriously though i think the colours and contrast are really nice. would have like to have seen the sky either completely clear or with a more interesting cloud formation

i couldnt help myself, sorry

Johnboy2978 said:
I like the contrast here between the sky and the color of the rock. Did you PS the sky some in this? I like the framing of this b/c it holds the attention longer. Malta is such a beautiful peice of the world. This is not far from the Grand Harbour and St. Paul's ship wrecked church, no?

I bumped up the contrast a little bit, but that's all. Yeah, this is in the garden that overlooks Grand Harbour and is just down the road from St. Paul's. I tried getting shots of that, but what with the narrow streets, blazing sun and dark shadows I wasn't very successful.

Thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

Back