What's new

Upright Panoramic shot with negative editing

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing with making some upright panoramics, made this one out of 3 shots, then negated it and added filters in an attempt to make it spooky. Feel free to comment on suggestions or ideas to make it creepier. i added fog too, but didn't look natural enough to post.

$Untitled_Panorama8.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I have a ton. I have been drawn to doing it for some reason. I was searching here on the site for a place to put such things. I seem to like doing it alot, I see so much things in negative images, lot's you can do to them. thanks.
 
Interesting, yes. Good? That is another, entirely subjective question, and in my opinion - no.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Well good is like most art, eye of the beholder thing. On the technical side, I have learned a lot since that image and there are many things I can do to make it "technically" better. As far as overall pleasing...just a matter if you're into that sort of thing or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom