Upside Down (cleavage showing, just a heads up)

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, flash used, and some effects were added in photoshop (obviously).
This was hard to do, cuz I would have to set the camera in the right place then turn upside down and do this over and over again...yah...wasn't easy...
General critique...
REDUD.jpg

LOL

The efforts paid off! Nice shot and nice figure.

Not too sure about the left hand though

Thats very nice... love the composition.. shoulda tried having the girl look at the camera though....

Yah, I did try that and I have a copy of it, thing is, when i take pictures of a face i usually do make up effects, and I had none. Plus I wanted to focus on the figure more than the face. But it didn't look good with the head chopped off heh.

I like it. The red is nice. There is some weird shadow by your knee, but overall I think it's really good.

If I may be so bold, your face is quite photogenic enough without makeup effects. The simple accessory of the tie and background more than establish individuality and personality for you within the shot, so makeup would only provide a roadblock between the viewer and a connection with you (as the subject and as the artist). I think looking more towards the camera, though not necessarily right at it, would make it a stronger photo. The shadow by the knee is a little distracting to me, as well.

Somehow despite your effort, and the apparently unusual pose, it feels very candid and natural, though. I like this more than the other things I've seen you post (not to detract from them, of course) because it feels more personal, which is good because an impersonal self-portrait would just be miserable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back