What's new

urban exploring 2

thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad u guys like them.

Archangel is right. Those are HDR. I used Photomatix to create the HDR image (frome 3 images) and some curve tweaks in Photoshop to put the final image together. I bumped up the saturation on the window, while taking saturation everywhere else. I like the kinda "stained glass window" effect I get from it. I really like the colors; how the red goes with the blueish greenish...

Looking at it again, I think the saturation contrast is to much. I still have in Photoshop and I think i will tone it down a notch... What do u guys think?

Thanks again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom