Troy2395 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2007 #16 :hail: You floored me dude.. great stuff
Lars Leber TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 203 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2007 #17 The first photo is really cool. Makes me wish there were some older abandoned houses around here.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2007 #18 I agree with your comment about the whole Texas Chainsaw Massacre thing. Nice shots.
WVPhotoGuy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location West Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2007 #19 Very Nice Shots!
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Someone asked in an other post how HDR works. I put together a little diagram explaining it. I hope that helps.
Someone asked in an other post how HDR works. I put together a little diagram explaining it. I hope that helps.
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Jan 30, 2007 #21 Fantastic treatments, are ideal for the surroundings in which you work. I like much your photos. Greetings from Spain.
Fantastic treatments, are ideal for the surroundings in which you work. I like much your photos. Greetings from Spain.
Chicagophotoshop TPF Noob! Joined Jan 25, 2007 Messages 395 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago, IL USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2007 #22 seemoo, thanks for posting the shots. this is a very fun thing to try. I had no idea, thanks for teaching me something new
seemoo, thanks for posting the shots. this is a very fun thing to try. I had no idea, thanks for teaching me something new
newrmdmike TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 2,107 Reaction score 1 Location it varies. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2007 #23 good stuff. and i don't think these are toooooo cartoonish. its almost like you've used hdr to darken the shadows in the walls.
good stuff. and i don't think these are toooooo cartoonish. its almost like you've used hdr to darken the shadows in the walls.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2007 #24 I gotta bump this back up to the top! Great use of HDR. I'm a huge fan of HDR when it's done properly. And by properly, I mean that you accomplish what you are trying to achieve. Sometimes, I really dig the 'cartoon' effect it creates. Either way, these are both great :thumbsup:
I gotta bump this back up to the top! Great use of HDR. I'm a huge fan of HDR when it's done properly. And by properly, I mean that you accomplish what you are trying to achieve. Sometimes, I really dig the 'cartoon' effect it creates. Either way, these are both great :thumbsup:
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #25 Oh yes very cool! I've been looking into Urban exploration some recently. Seems to be an active community here in the UK. Interesting. These images are really good. Great use of HDR :thumbup:
Oh yes very cool! I've been looking into Urban exploration some recently. Seems to be an active community here in the UK. Interesting. These images are really good. Great use of HDR :thumbup:
M MarkA TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Location Aberdeenshire, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #26 WOW!!
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #27 1st one is very nice. And thanks for the details of each step of your HDR picture mat
Shadow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #28 Excellent job !! The result resembles synthesized images.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2007 #29 great images and thanks for the diagram explaining, I am sure it will help a lot of people.