Urban exploring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz_Generator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The story behind this photo is it was taken in a large factory complex abandoned and left to ruin for around 20 years, in this area there were signs of an old illegal cannabis grow having taken place, the left over soil, combined with light from the windows, had caused plant growth inside the room.

C& C please.

fern.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm really not getting anything from this. The monochrome conversion is rather muddy and mid-tone rich, and there's no clear reason for the selective colour (I understand your explanation, but you shouldn't have to explain a photograph). I think you need a version which more clearly shows what the structure is/was, and illustrates the decay.

...but i am really drawn towards the richness of the green.... i am refreshed...but i am not happy about those rod like something nor i can remain happy about that white thing lying on the floor :D

Thanks, this is a photo from 3 years ago before i got my SLR, not to make excuses, but I was trying to go for a green/grey feel, obviously I have been too trigger happy with PS, thanks for your comments on composition too, although I am going to persevere with ground shots, having a 10mm-20mm now might give me more scope for this.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back