Urban Family Session - Pic heavy

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Booked a session for my family and hired an assistant to help with the shots I would be in. Being in pictures is EXHAUSTING! I have a new found respect for my clients! Here we are in all our glory!

fam%20pics%20139-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20182-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20091-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20227-L.jpg

5. A little behind the scenes . . . my little guy using dad's camera to take a picture of me!
fam%20pics%20197-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20258-L.jpg

7. My very favorite shot of the day! He's my little prince!
fam%20pics%20275-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20337-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20318-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20354-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20497-L.jpg

Hey TC - good to see you again. What the **** are you trying to do... start your own football team????? ;)

VERY nice series!

This post is just filled with "Awwwww!" I especially liked shot #7, with the little dude giving the squished-face hug! Sooo cute. Nice color in these too. A fine-looking crew you two have managed to assemble!

Hey TC - good to see you again. What the **** are you trying to do... start your own football team????? ;)

VERY nice series!

Hahahaha! I'm more a fan of basketball! Easier to understand. Except we're all quite short . . . and uncoordinated!

This post is just filled with "Awwwww!" I especially liked shot #7, with the little dude giving the squished-face hug! Sooo cute. Nice color in these too. A fine-looking crew you two have managed to assemble!

Thank you! I'm quite fond of this little bunch of rugrats! They are my favorite subject to photograph although I don't get around to shooting them very often, my husband doesn't pay as well as my other clients!

Excellent job! If I ever have a family of my own, I want pictures like these!

Very nice!

BTW.. this broke TPF rules because you didnt take the pics. You should only put a link.

Jk.. I am just making fun of the stupid rules.

Very nice!

BTW.. this broke TPF rules because you didnt take the pics. You should only put a link.

Jk.. I am just making fun of the stupid rules.

Thanks!
Actually, I took all of them EXCEPT the ones I'm in! In those shots, I posed us, set up the camera and handed it to my assistant to push the button, then I took them home and edited them . . . does that make them 3/4 mine?! I've hired photographers to do my family pictures before, and they just never live up to my standards. I usually end up more disappointed then excited about them!

Lovely photo's!

Regards,
Jake

These are awesome!! :)

Most reactions

Back