Urban Photography

Instead of shooting landscapes and rural settings, you shoot in the city...the subject matter is completely different. More buildings, more people, more cars, more graffiti, etc...

Shooting landscapes and rural setting you can setup your tripod and take your time as you shoot. In the city you pretty much are hand holding all the time and moving around quickly while trying to get your shots.

So basically it's different subject matter and a different kind of shooting experience.

I gotcha....so in other words Urban works well in the bigger cities....But probably not so much for all us backwoods redneck folk....LOL

How can you have rules for an aesthetic? I will never understand this. Just go to an urban area and start shooting, don't worry about what people tell you you NEED to have if you want to shot a certain "subject".

Whenever you have the pictures already... share it us so we can see if you have the talents on taking pictures :D .... as if I am too good at it.. :p

just take pictures... all starts from the beginning then later on you will be a good photographer :)

Most reactions

Back