What's new

US Airways Express.

Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
4,892
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first plane shot coming in for a landing at Tweed New Haven Airport.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0001.webp
    $DSC_0001.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
My first plane shot coming in for a landing at Tweed New Haven Airport.

I used to work over there. Fortunately there's tons of space to shoot.
That's cool. Any tips on getting the shot better,I think I should have been higher the 1/800 shutter but not sure though.
 
You could use a slower shutter speed and pan that way you don't freeze the propellers and get a sense of motion.
 
I like it. The propellers are not completely free of motion blur, but more wouldn't hurt any.

To get these better; keep taking photos, wait until the planes are lower, try to get better light (later or earlier in the day), get some "figure" in the sky (clouds), try at dusk and at night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom