What's new

USB light anyone?

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
292
Reaction score
33
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was real late at night, after a freezing rain and them some melt. I crossed by...wait a minuit; I like that shot right up there.
 

Attachments

  • $IM000786.webp
    $IM000786.webp
    340.8 KB · Views: 92
It was real late at night, after a freezing rain and them some melt. I crossed by...wait a minuit; I like that shot right up there.

What do you like to shoot? What is your goal as a photographer? What is the reason you are shooting? Go look at flickr or photo.net. Give us some ideas and we can help you improve.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Currently, it is the Hewlett Packard photosmart 435, which retails for $149 (all digital). Not much to say about it other than it is a 35mm type of deal. My goal is to actually improve my bias across all medium, from friendly people snapshots to local building discovery. I hope to find one more magic moment I can reflect on from time to time. So, my goal is to take a picture worth developing and keeping for quite some time. And tecboy, what would be the point of taking a picture of myself I might assume?
 
Last edited:
Currently, it is the Hewlett Packard photosmart 435, which retails for $149 (all digital). Not much to say about it other than it is a 35mm type of deal. My goal is to actually improve my bias across all medium, from friendly people snapshots to local building discovery. I hope to find one more magic moment I can reflect on from time to time. So, my goal is to take a picture worth developing and keeping for quite some time. And tecboy, what would be the point of taking a picture of myself I might assume?

I meant, get a ladder, climb up, get closer to that survelliance camera untill you see yourself in the reflection, and shoot it. That is a good start to be a creative photographer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom