Using darkroom paper for printing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie Thread.

I h
Zombie Thread

Zombie Thread.
I have around 1,000 sheets of old photographic paper in a storage room. I am fairly sure that all or most sheets have beeen exposed to light and therefore unfit for darkroom work. Before throwing them out I started thinking if they can be recycled as printer paper. Best regards - Peter

I h

I have around 1,000 sheets of old photographic paper in a storage room. I am fairly sure that all or most sheets have beeen exposed to light and therefore unfit for darkroom work. Before throwing them out I started thinking if they can be recycled as printer paper. Best regards - Peter

This is a very thread old and you were responding to a person who posted 4 messages 12 years ago and hasn't been back since.

We understand that it can be tricky sometimes because old threads are suggested in the search function, but going forward, we ask that you simply check the dates of the thread before posting, and if it has been some time since the thread has been active, please start a new thread with the subject you would like to discuss.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back