What's new

Utterly Cold...

TwoTwoLeft

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
497
Reaction score
182
Location
Santa Paula, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I thought cows in California were supposed to be happy and relaxing in the sunshine!


 
Don't you mean...udderly cold? Neat photo :)
 
Don't you mean...udderly cold? Neat photo :)

Thanks!

Long story... I originally typed "udderly" but my mac autocorrected it and I didn't catch it. Then I quickly hit the back button, changed it, thought I got away with it. Next thing I know I had two threads going. One with a cold cow, the other with a bunch of web gibberish...
 
I see, no worries. Where was this btw?
 
I see, no worries. Where was this btw?

I took it last Sunday at north-east edge of Ventura County, near Frazier Park.

34 48' 8" N 119 1' 15"W
to be exact....
 
It seems more as painting than photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom