Uuugh, I know, not the grandkids...but!!!

JWellman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwellmandesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My grandson thought it would be nice to pick all my Black-Eyed Susans and re-plant them for my birthday. I think he will be completely devastated when he returns to see them shriveled in the sun. He told my daughter-in-law this morning, "I planted flowers for my Mamaw's birthday and I love her everyday."

He's an all American, country boy. His face is always dirty and he hates to wear clothes and shoes. I've never seen anything like him and I fear his parents will want to stock up on helmets. :lmao: I wish he would stay three forever.

No matter how many times I said, "Preston look at me...Preston look at me" I finally gave up and just went with it. :mrgreen:

6_16_11_Preston.jpg

We wash his face, I swear we do.

6_16_11_Preston2.jpg

Part of the finished product...

6_16_11_Preston3.jpg

As a fellow grandmother, I loooove this. It's adorable. The first picture is my favorite. In my opinion, the best pictures of children are the ones where they don't look posed. Children are moving emotion and to capture that in a picture is an accomplishment. I can hear his sigh in the first one and see his joy in the second. Good job.

Thanks Miladymimi... I normally wouldn't post my family because I know it's not received well on the forum but I wanted to share these today. Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back