Vagabond Mini to power printer

animotionphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm interested in purchasing the Vagabond Mini not just for strobes but also to power a small portable printer like an Epson Picturemate for small event photo jobs. Maybe 1 hour continuous printer use at most. Is this doable? If price or power is not viable, are there DIY kits anyone knows of?

You want to purchase a Epson Picturemate photo printer for your photo printing job that's really a great choice. Epson Picturemate photo printer buying is a really a worthy choice because it has a great features of quality photo printing and also purchase in very low cost. You can print your digital photos easily with it.

klynbroo, I suspect the topic is remote power not which printer.

OP, I haven't used my Vegabond mini on my portable printers but its powered my laptop on a 10 hour trip in my car and then fired my strobes reopeatedly.

You can call and they'll advise you on the product: 1-800-443-5542

For something like a printer, you could probably just use a 'regular' inverter and battery. The 'Pure Sine Wave' inverter on the VBmini is overkill for that, but if you're going to use it for strobes as well, it would probably work just fine. But yes, call them up and talk to them.

Would work fine for a inkjet... although as Mike mentioned, the Vagabond is overkill! I would highly recommend NOT using a portable power supply for a Laser printer though. Fusers draw way too much amperage on startup...

You are going to be shocked at what my portable power source is for things like this:
A duracell Jump Start with two outlets. I love the damn thing. It's heavy, but it works wonders! I have an inverter in my truck for plugging in and charging or plugging into at on location things also. Mostly I use the jump start!@

You want to purchase a Epson Picturemate photo printer for your photo printing job that's really a great choice. Epson Picturemate photo printer buying is a really a worthy choice because it has a great features of quality photo printing and also purchase in very low cost. You can print your digital photos easily with it.
I see this guy running around making comments on all kinds of new, old and in between posts having to do with printing. Comments have absolutely no bearing on the actual post. He's just trying to increase post count.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back