C cynbaker TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 14, 2011 #1 I have my Dad's Minolta Semi P camera that he used while serving in the Korean war. It seems to be in good condition and has the original case. How do I go about determining the value of it and selling it?
I have my Dad's Minolta Semi P camera that he used while serving in the Korean war. It seems to be in good condition and has the original case. How do I go about determining the value of it and selling it?
J Jan Matis TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2011 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #2 ebay, advanced search, include completed listings. ( just leaned it today from a coleague ) and you find : RARE GOOD Minolta-P semi camera with 38/2.8 Rokkor len | eBay As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ebay, advanced search, include completed listings. ( just leaned it today from a coleague ) and you find : RARE GOOD Minolta-P semi camera with 38/2.8 Rokkor len | eBay