Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently I did a session for graduates of Vancouver Island Compassion Dog's PTSD service dog program. This shoot was challenging given that all of the folks are military veterans suffering with PTSD and weren't necessarily all that comfortable with being photographed. As such I tried to avoid being too fussy about posing and more or less just took people as they sat down; overall I think things turned out reasonably well As always, comments, critique and suggestions appreciated.

VICD1.jpg

VICD2.jpg

VICD3.jpg

VICD4.jpg

As one of my old photography teachers used to say, "If you can light a black dog on black, against a black background, you can light anything!"

Recently I did a session for graduates of Vancouver Island Compassion Dog's PTSD service dog program. This shoot was challenging given that all of the folks are military veterans suffering with PTSD and weren't necessarily all that comfortable with being photographed. As such I tried to avoid being too fussy about posing and more or less just took people as they sat down; overall I think things turned out reasonably well As always, comments, critique and suggestions appreciated.

VICD1.jpg

VICD2.jpg

VICD3.jpg

VICD4.jpg

As one of my old photography teachers used to say, "If you can light a black dog on black, against a black background, you can light anything!"
Great set!

Awesome set, my favorite is the second, the fellow seems like a funny guy who probably benefits the most from his four-legged companion...God Bless All These Folks and All Veterans!!!

Last edited:
Wow, super great shoot and cause. #2 looks like a fit, skinny version of my Webster.

Wonderful set.

Awesome set, my favorite is the second, the fellow seems like a funny guy who probably benefits the most from his four-legged companion...God Bless All These Folks and All Veterans!!!
Thanks! :) It's hard to say if some of them benefit more than others, but the dogs are critical every one of them.

Wow, super great shoot and cause. #2 looks like a fit, skinny version of my Webster.
:lol: You mean like half of Webster? Thanks JC!

Wonderful set.
Thanks SB! :)

Most reactions

Back