Posing Suggestions - image a little out of the ordinary

I was thinking this could be thought of the 2nd photo in a series (with potentially more photos in future years), so there could be some connection to the first one.

I like that the man and dog are looking at each other and the man is holding the dog's paw. But yet you want the couple to look like a couple.

What about them seated next to each other and facing toward each other at a 45 degree angle (so some distance between them to allow for that), with knees touching. Then each one's dog next to the other person's leg that is closest to the camera, but facing their person at about the same angle; then each reaching across to hold their dog's paw with the person and their dog looking at each other, so the adults's arms criss cross. (I can picure it but can't describe it well!) So there's a connection between each adult and their dog as well as a connection between the couple.

edit - I was thinking if using a love seat or something simiar, what about wicker or some type of patio furniture that looks believeable outdoors?

Last edited:
I envision the couple, holdings hands, with the dogs on each side as they walk a hiking path or shoreline. I'm a bit stuck on the Vancouver Island part of the message.

The previous image shows the wonderful natural surroundings and want to keep it if possible.

Maybe walking toward camera at a bit of an angle, leaving some room in the foreground for the copy.

I look forward to seeing the results!
-Pete

Man sitting facing right somewhat like in original. His dog standing facing him (somewhat like original. His hand on dogs face / head area.
Lady sitting, knees to side , leaning against man with her head on / resting against his shoulder, (All depends on their height) her arm closest to him perhaps resting on his arm (Think curled around a bit, just seeing her hand on top) Her dog laying down (in front of man's dog, but laying down would be lower so both dogs clearly seen) with it's head on her lap. Her arm closest to camera under dogs chin.
This has possibilities! :D

Can of course flip everything right to left, but people are generally posed facing right to imply moving forward as we read left to right.
Good point!

I was thinking this could be thought of the 2nd photo in a series (with potentially more photos in future years), so there could be some connection to the first one.

I like that the man and dog are looking at each other and the man is holding the dog's paw. But yet you want the couple to look like a couple.

What about them seated next to each other and facing toward each other at a 45 degree angle (so some distance between them to allow for that), with knees touching. Then each one's dog next to the other person's leg that is closest to the camera, but facing their person at about the same angle; then each reaching across to hold their dog's paw with the person and their dog looking at each other, so the adults's arms criss cross. (I can picure it but can't describe it well!) So there's a connection between each adult and their dog as well as a connection between the couple.

edit - I was thinking if using a love seat or something simiar, what about wicker or some type of patio furniture that looks believeable outdoors?
I likey!!

I envision the couple, holdings hands, with the dogs on each side as they walk a hiking path or shoreline. I'm a bit stuck on the Vancouver Island part of the message.

The previous image shows the wonderful natural surroundings and want to keep it if possible.

Maybe walking toward camera at a bit of an angle, leaving some room in the foreground for the copy.

I look forward to seeing the results!
-Pete
Thanks, Pete! I like the hiking path idea!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back