Vancouver surounding area

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I am off to Canada next week to do a photo shoot on the set of a local TV show. My partner is coming with and we are going to be staying at friend of ours place in Langley & Chilliwack for a few weeks. Anywhere I should see while I am there? We have some places in Vancouver and the Island planned but I am wondering about the smaller towns in the surrounding area as those are more difficult to find tourist-ish places. I want to take a lot of photos as I dont often get the chance to go to that part of Canada. I am very excited I love Canada!:smileys:

I grew up in Chilliwack ( sardis ), i moved away about 11 years ago but go back often to visit family.

Cultus lake is beautiful, the river is nice, sardis park has lots of ducks lol. Driving the back roads are some nice rural areas. Bridal falls is pretty. Harrison hot springs is also beautiful. White rock is a nice place to see, umm.... Castle fun park if you have kids or want to have some good old fashion fun from the 90's lol my dad took us there as kids and the place has hardly changed.

Grouse Mountain is good for photos in the Vancouver area. Take the cable car up the mountain. Take the ferry across to Victoria and if you are into flowers then visit Butchart Gardens. Stanley Park is also a good visit, but be careful with visible, attractive stuff in your car. Car-break-ins happen.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back