80+ photos is a small gallery? I'd hate to see what you think is large, lol. If you select just a few from your gallery and post them here, you'll be more likely to get C&C. But sorry, I can't really comment on 80+ photos.
80+ photos is a small gallery? I'd hate to see what you think is large, lol. If you select just a few from your gallery and post them here, you'll be more likely to get C&C. But sorry, I can't really comment on 80+ photos.
Yeesh. Those are all very nice. (last one is a red X btw) I think I like 1 the best. The tonal quality to it and the smoothness is just great. 2 didn't floor me, personally, but is still nice. 3 is very pretty. Obviously the lightning bolt is very cool. Really well done.
I don't think I could personally point out much I feel you could have done better. Honestly, I think I'd be hard-pressed to shoot nearly as well as you have with these.