Various examples of my work - looking for C&C

DanF89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been into photography seriously for about four years, yet this past week is the first time I've looked to others online for feedback.

I've attached a few photos here (and two posts down)...I'm looking for comments and just general feedback.

Thanks for looking.
-Daniel

Last edited:
80+ photos is a small gallery? I'd hate to see what you think is large, lol. If you select just a few from your gallery and post them here, you'll be more likely to get C&C. But sorry, I can't really comment on 80+ photos.

80+ photos is a small gallery? I'd hate to see what you think is large, lol. If you select just a few from your gallery and post them here, you'll be more likely to get C&C. But sorry, I can't really comment on 80+ photos.

Good point.
Here are some specific images....

Last edited:
Yeesh. Those are all very nice. (last one is a red X btw) I think I like 1 the best. The tonal quality to it and the smoothness is just great. 2 didn't floor me, personally, but is still nice. 3 is very pretty. Obviously the lightning bolt is very cool. Really well done.

I don't think I could personally point out much I feel you could have done better. Honestly, I think I'd be hard-pressed to shoot nearly as well as you have with these.

Most reactions

Back