Vasona

Reaction score
Hey GuyS i went to a park called Vasona, and i took a few snapshots...nothing extremly good just wanted to show you!

IMG_0106.jpg
HI MR GOOSE!! :D

this pic looks like one of the geese is like the ruler and hes looking down upon his slaves working in line...sorry..u might have to turn ur head 4 this one i cant rotate it!

IMG_0104.jpg

Ok this has nothing to do with Vasona or anything and I dont liek this too much but my dad loves it..its my friend and my cat and i took the picture, and i dont know why my dad likes it maybe you guys can explain

IMG_0055.jpg

Can see it? :shock:

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

I have more but ill save em 4 l8a! :)

nice shots! i like the geese shot; very crisp and good color. i suppose you were going after the squirrel in the tree shots. i would try zooming and getting a bit more light. the second geese is my favorite as i had to tilt my head 45 degrees to see it :wink: i'll send ya the dr. bill for the pulled muscle! :lol:

Maybe your Dad likes the cat shot because you pretty much filled the frame with your subjects (the cat & your friend). This makes the photo "grab" you. Might want to try some cropping -- the top and the left -- for even more impact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back