What's new

Vazquez Rocks, CA C&C Please

Airborne_Guy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Palmdale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its a small crappy pic. I have to figure out why it uploaded at this size. But I guess some CC on composure would be cool. Or whatever you want to CC. Thanks for helping me improve...
61733_1469584897005_1155082314_31125480_1848722_n.jpg
 
Looks nice. You caught the light. Did you walk in early?

-
 
I got there around 5:45 am and pretty much waited. Took a little over 300 shots LOL
Thanks for the compliment!
 
I got there around 5:45 am and pretty much waited. Took a little over 300 shots LOL
Thanks for the compliment!

It's a cool place. I was wondering if you drove or walked in, not that it isn't a short enough walk anyhow. If you have more with that light put them up- it's easier to talk about composition.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom