What's new

Vehicle shots with my T2i - c & c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
648
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not much for vehicle photography but thought I'd try my hand at it anyway. I'm mostly interested in thoughts on photos #1 & #2. The model train shots, Vespa and unicycle I threw in because I thought they were fun and interesting.

1.
SaturdayApril-218-EDIT2.jpg


2.
OpenDoors-1212-EDIT.jpg


3.
OpenDoors-0554-EDIT.jpg


4.
VictoriaDay-1275-EDIT.jpg


5.
OpenDoors-0742-EDIT.jpg


6.
OpenDoors-1190-EDIT.jpg


7.
OpenDoors-0532-EDIT.jpg


8.
OpenDoors-1027-EDIT.jpg
 
Great shots...!
 
These are in Toronto, yes? The 4th looks like Toronto island.

Nice :)
 
Thank you, everyone. It's Toronto, yes, but not the island. This unicycle shot was taken in the beaches.
 
Awesome shots... only 2 CC's.

first pic - its distracting that the car is cut off to me
second pic - would crop it so the car isn't so dead center
 
Awesome shots... only 2 CC's.

first pic - its distracting that the car is cut off to me
second pic - would crop it so the car isn't so dead center

Thanks Wiggz. I agree on the first pic. I wish I'd stepped back a few feet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom