What's new

Vendor....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A roasted corn vendor in Athens back in the 70's.......

Yes, it was delicious......:D

7985-CornVendor.jpg
 
Hey, Paul, have you opened up a long-closed photo box? Aren't there only just little TREASURES in there? I love such old boxes! Just love them!
You have been to many places!

Athens!

I have never been there.

(Poor people in Greece right now, what with all those raging bush fires going on, actually KILLING people! AND destroying ever so many homes!)
 
Yes, the old box brings back many memories.....I have visited just at 50 different countries worldwide.

Go! All roads used to go to Rome, but now it's Athens......:lol:

Last I heard, 2 men have been arrested regarding the fires.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom