What's new

Venice

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
An image of the gondolas in Venice.

In this case, I put an exposure time of 2 "and a diaphragm closed for the well-being of San Giorgio Maggiore basilica, and give the appearance of movement gondolas and water.

gondolas1.jpg
 
I like the effect you created! Works very well, and gives it the right touch!

Beautiful area too!
 
i also like the effects. awesome shot to bro not overdone just perfect.
 
very nice image, the gondola's movement matches the silky water....the basilica in focus in the background creates a nice counterpoint for the image. I do think more saturated colours would look better.
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom