What's new

Vermillion Lakes!

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Location
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The fall colours and a stormy sky made this a keeper!


5D-02-11-2008_0048-edited.jpg


Taken with a Canon 5D, 17-40mm F4.0 L + Singh Ray Variable ND Filter
 
Last edited:
The fall colours and a stormy sky made this a keeper!
Only that? Are you serious? How about the "decapitated" tree trunk? The emerald tones of the water? The converging lines?

As soon as they start the thread for the November nominations, I'll be there to post your picture. This photograph is so spectacular it's not even funny.
 
What a beautiful image! So many interesting elements in it. I love the golden colour of the grass, the line of red/rust coloured foliage through the middle, the reflections in the water, and that lovely curve of the tree root in the foreground.
 
O.o damn!! thats SICK!!! (what they said up there)
 
excellent. nice blend of colors and composition.
 
Great shot Roy.

I have a vision that it could be just a little bit better if the tree stump was just a little left and lower in the composition, that might have meant you standing in the water though :)
 
Amazing..... I love this shot. Great work.
 
wow what a stunning image, total fantasy look for me...I have been meaning to get a Singh Ray for a while....and I don't mean that's why the shot is so good :D.
 
stunning pic it made me speechless..
 
That picture is awesome.. looks like a nice relaxing place except for that alligator in the water on the far right
 
Very nice- exceptional tones, everything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom