What's new

Waterfalls of all kinds

Warfarin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
422
Reaction score
299
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well not sure why and I searched but there doesn't seem to be a "waterfall" themed thread so I'm going to start one, if no one objects. Please post waterfall pictures here
.
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG

These were taken in the evening hand held with a Canon EOS 50D. I didn't know this waterfall existed. I will return with a tripod and ND filter to hopefully get better shots. It is called Milky falls
 
Ooooo that is pretty.
 
Let’s see yours Jeff and Jeff
 
Well seems like a good opportunity to try it out. :encouragement:
 
Some random waterfall in Mt Rainier NP. Canon EOS 50D
IMG_2295.webp
 
Gunlock SP, Utah. Canon EOS 50D

IMG_2212_Edit.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom