What's new

Vernazza at sunrise, Cinque Terre

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Vernazza at sunrise, taken in Le Cinque Terre (Italy) in Spring 2017. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_02530.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
azz...vicino...la prox ci si vede per una birra... translate..near ... the next one sees us for a beer

very very nice.. !!! ;-)
 
Beautiful! I wish I could take your workshop before going on my trip to Portugal.
 
azz...vicino...la prox ci si vede per una birra... translate..near ... the next one sees us for a beer

very very nice.. !!! ;-)

Grazie Silvano, son contento che ti sia piaciuta - thank you Silvano, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Nicely captured.

Thank yo very much Gary! :)

Lovely image

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Beautiful! I wish I could take your workshop before going on my trip to Portugal.

Thank you very much indeed Brent, much appreciated - you got PM :)

Beautiful.

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom