What's new

Vertical/Horizontal? B&W/Color Which is better?

domromer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fishing-3.jpg


fishing-2.jpg


fishing-1.jpg
 
black and white, veritcal.

bad expression in the third.
 
I second that, black and white, vertical. I imagine you'll find most people will prefer the first one, it's the clear cut winner to me.
 
If that same expression was in the horizontal, I'd say go that route. It shows more of the surroundings. B&W looks good though.
 
It sucks that it's so soft. the original was way underexposed so it took a lot of tweaking. I can't sharpen it without showing more grain. GRR!

original-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom