Very confused

If I were you, I would get at least one autofocus lens. You can use the older lenses. I did so too, but in the end I like Autofocus much more than manual and hardly use them at all. There are occasions when I have the time to do everything manual, like in Landscape photography. But more often than not, I don´t.
And in regard to landscape photography: I do prefer the wideangle for landscapes. And 30mm on a crop sensor camera like the a6000 is not a wideangle lens.

Thanks again for your help, I actually love the Fuji's retro look. When I will be able to afford one I think I will get a Fuji in the future. As a student it is hard for me to buy a 250€ lenses. I will look into used stores in paris if I find something with regards to camera and some lenses. If not I might just buy a used camera with kit lenses and start from there. I still have a lot to learn anyways. I just preferred buying a a better pair of lenses to save some money upfront.
You have all been very kind and helpful

Don't count on using your old lenses as you only have 2 and of different mount. You will need an adapter for each and the cost of the adapter can be expensive.
I don't recommend camera but I think the A6000 is a nice camera.

Wow. 3 YEARS old?
That's ANCIENT.
Tongue in cheek.

It's from the early days of "digital". You have to turn the camera on 5 minutes before using to give the vacuum tubes a chance to warm up and all of the images are recorded to punch cards. ;-)

Hello!!
I have some propositions you guy's may be able to help me with. I have found on the used market 2 other cameras which seem interesting.
I had found a Sony a6000 with kit lenses at 460€
Fuji x100s €580
Fuji XPRO 1 (body only) 250€

I can understand they are different cameras yet I don't want to fix myself on 1 specific camera as im starting off. I want to learn and buy something at a good price.
I will go and see these 2 fuji's in person yet it would be nice if you could give me some tips on the subject

Thank you for the support

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back