Very first work with a real camera :D

brushup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hellooo there! I'm new, So I have recently developed an obsession with photography.

Lucky for me! My parents got a new Canon T3 at the same time as this obsession developing. So I've had a pretty sweet camera to start working with.

Here are some unedited shots I took (no editing software :b) Tell me what you think!

photos have been posted below

6645269803_7f2aedbb3f_b.jpg

6645269967_783513226a_b.jpg

6645270181_fd67b2f71b_b.jpg

Last edited:
You'll get more response if you post the pics.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That's true ^

I added you on G+. If you post 3 of your favoirte photos, more effective feedback can be given.

The link is right there?

Yes, but most people won't click on links and critique a gallery of photos. That's why you should post 3-5 of your favorite photos using the

seriously? this thing hates me :p and my age group is supposed to be good at the internet

ill just stick with the link until i get it to work. The link is only to 3 pictures anyways.

G+ has a script to disable right click > copy image location. That's why you are having difficulty.

If you use Google Chrome and know a thing or two about how to use the "Inspect Element" feature, you can get to the images and the links that way.

I put them on flickr like the how to said. And tried the upload here. And the other code copy and paste thing flickr does. none worked...

Well, I clicked on the link since I'm not really afraid to. And wow! The lighting on those waffles is actually quite good, as far as what I know when it comes to food photography. The texture and color of one waffle is revealed well by the light, while a few of the others are out of focus or shaded.

Very nice, it did a good job of making me want some waffles, I think I even salivated a little bit! And ultimately, that's the goal of food photography. So, in my opinion, well done.

Thanks so much jeweler! I suppose i'll figure this out in the morning when i'm not on my cumbersome tablet. But for now what do you guys think?

6645270181_fd67b2f71b_b.jpg

6645269967_783513226a_b.jpg

6645269803_7f2aedbb3f_b.jpg

EDIT: What!? I gotta start refreshing threads before I decide to post in them.

Thanks so much jeweler! I suppose i'll figure this out in the morning when i'm not on my cumbersome tablet. But for now what do you guys think?

I posted that from the iPad, which is an easy copy and paste. But I dunno how your tablet works.

A big reason for some of us surfing via tablets for not critiquing from links, is very often after going to the new page to look at another image and coming back to reply, the page refreshes and you lose your text. So it's quite annoying to try to go back and forth to critique off site images.

I've always felt its best to have images in your thread because you have a captive audience. It's easier to just hit the back button when there are no images to be seen in the thread. You are asking for free advice, why make those you are asking work to give it?

Bump! the Pictures are up!

So like I said these are unedited. If you could, give me some idea of whats wrong or right and what I should do if I were to edit them.

Thank youuu

Most reactions

New Topics

Back