Very nonchalant......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureF11Sniper

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I liked this guys look. I regret not doing more images of him or asking him to do a shoot even. I liked the dress look with flip flops. What this shot needs to be 100% is a speed light or ring flash as there's not enough light in his eyes. This was a complete impromptu shot so It's not like I was giving any direction to the pose. He was talking and I captured it......

316b---th-Shoot-132editedWeb2.jpg

Yes painfully so...... I will have to see if I have the original file, I lost all most all my files. Thanks for the input.
Actually, the saturation gives it an artsy feel, which is why I like it. It looks like it was shot on film in the 60's.

I've never seen film look like that.
More like the postcard print, where the printer colors are limited, than the film itself. I have postcards from Turkiye somewhere that I got in the late 60's that have the same saturated look, which is why I thought of it.

More like the postcard print, where the printer colors are limited, than the film itself. I have postcards from Turkiye somewhere that I got in the late 60's that have the same saturated look, which is why I thought of it.

I believe may have been colorized. They did that a lot there.

Last edited:
I vote "ancien" since most of these plastered here from the OP look that way. Not exactly a fashion-forward look...

Last edited:
Interesting......I think Jeff has a way of putting a positive twist on things and he is probably one of the nicest guys on the forum.......That said I do think I over did it on this one a bit...... But thank you Jeff.

Nice impromptu shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back